Peter Delli Colli, DMD
Gentle, professional dental care is wanted by all of us, and the best doctors are the ones that truly love helping others. My favorite role is helping patients know their dental choices, exploring the ultimate outcomes of their choices, and then assisting them with the enhancement of their dental health. A little improvement gives back a lot of long-term benefits. Usually it is easier than expected.
I’m focused on both patient health and public health and have joined both through involvement in the local community. Being on the Natick Board of Health for years has given me the opportunity to enhance public health. My involvement with dental schools fosters my ability to help with training students and dentists for our future. However, my favorite aspect of health care is being a member of a great dental team. I know you will enjoy this great group of dental professionals.
Skill and compassion go hand-in-hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in both me and my team. We continue to stay involved with continuing education and stay current with advancements of dental techniques. Our dental team values each and every patient and their unique needs.
I hope that you enjoy your visit to our website. I invite you to learn more about this dental practice, my special team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
- Tufts University, College of Liberal Arts, 1965-1968, B.S. Biology
- Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine, 1969-1973, D.M.D.
- Tufts Dental School Alumni Association, President 2011-2012
- Tufts TUDAA executive board director, 2001-present, Secretary 2016-2018
- NatickDentalHealth private practice, 1976-present
- Chief Clinical Instructor, Porcelain Laboratory-Tufts School of Dental Medicine, 1972-1973
- Instructor, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, 1990-2001
- Lecturer, Boston University School of Dental Medicine, 1985-1990
- Instructor, Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry-Tufts School of Dental Medicine, 1972-1973
- Central New England Dental Research Group, 1999-present; President 2010-2012
- American College of Forensic Examiners, Diplomat, 1998-present
- International Congress of Oral Implantology, Fellow 2007-present
- Tufts University Dental Alumni Association, President, 2011-2012, Secretary, 2016-2018
- Tufts Dental Alumni Association, Executive Board, Director, 2001-present
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 2001-present
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 2005-present
- American Dental Association, 1973-present
- American Equilibration Society, 1985-present
- Academy of General Dentistry, 1978-1984
- Massachusetts Dental Society, 1973-present
- Metropolitan District Dental Society, 1973-present
- West Metropolitan District Dental Society, 1976-present
- Board of Health, Town of Natick, MA, member, 1984-present; Chairman, 1996-1999 & 2010-2014, 2016-2018
- Natick Service Council, board member, 2000-2010
- Natick Visiting Nurses Agency, board member, 1980-1990
- Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry, “Diagnosis and Treatment of Occlusal Problems and TMJ Disorders” 1985-1990
- Yankee Dental Congress, “Neutral Zone, TMJ and Occlusion” Jan. 1991
- Yankee Dental Congress, “Face Bow Transfer and Centric Bite Records” Jan. 23, 1999
- Harvard Dental School, “Diagnosis and Treatment of TMJ Problems” 1990-2001
- Harvard Dental School, Dept of Post Graduate Prosthetic Dentistry, “Occlusion for the Worn Dentition and Esthetic Cases” Feb. 21, 2003
- Straight Wire Seminars, “Occlusion for the Pedodontist/Orthodontist” 2003
- Massachusetts Dental Society Volunteer Hero, 1999
- Deborah Blumer Community Health Leadership Award from the MetroWest Community Health Care Foundation, 2009. Nominated by the Massachusetts Dental Society for design and initiation of the Natick Supporting Smiles program for Mass Health “access to care”